How to configure automatic synchronization of your mail.com default calendar with Mozilla Thunderbird
- Install the Lightning Thunderbird add-on and restart Thunderbird.
- Press Alt + D to open the File menu.
- In the New submenu, select Calendar.
- Select the On the Network option and then Next to continue.
- Select the CalDAV format.
- In the Location field, enter the path https://calendar.mail.com/begenda/dav/your mail.com e-mail address/calendar .
Example: For the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, you enter https://email@example.com/calendar/ as the location.
- Give the mail.com Organizer a name and, if applicable, a color. Appointments from this calendar will later be displayed in the color. Click Next.
- Enter your mail.com e-mail address and password. Confirm by clickingOK.
- Complete setup by clicking Finish.