How to create a Mail Collector
- Click on Settings.
- Select Mail Collector.
- Enter the e-mail address and the associated password.
Select the appropriate options:
- If the e-mail should be deleted from the other mailbox after they are retrieved
- If the retrieved e-mail should be saved in a separate folder
- If the Mail Collector address should be used as the sender address when you reply to or forward the retrieved e-mail.
The message "Your settings have been successfully saved." will appear. In this case, the Mail Collector has been created successfully.
Additional input fields appear. In this case, more information is needed to create the Mail Collector, e.g. if you have your own e-mail domain. Proceed to step 6.
- Enter the server, port and user name.