You have an approximate search result in mind, but you do not get the matching search
result or no search result at all. You can eliminate some reasons for this yourself by
checking the search query for grammatical correctness or by making it more precise.
Spelling error in search query
When typing the search query, spelling errors can occur.
Check search query for grammatical correctness
Check the spelling of your search query for misspellings or incorrect word
Inaccurate search query
You have formulated your search query too complicated or too imprecise.
Simplify or specify search query
Try to simplify your search query, try other search terms or specify them further.
Note the following recommendations:
- Make sure to use precise search terms and make your search more specific by adding
additional terms or using boolean operators (e.g. AND, OR,
- As you enter your query in the search bar, mail.com will suggest other
matching terms. The suggestions are based on searches by other users and can
help you find the best matching results.
- Make sure to keep your search requests short and only use relevant terms.
- Capitalization (upper and lower case) of the search terms has no effect on
the search results.
- Press Enter or click on the magnifying glass icon to start your search. After that, matching websites
will be listed in the search results.