What should I do if my email can’t be delivered?
- 4xx: Temporary issue
Some blocks last several hours and then resolve themselves, at which point you can resend the email. We recommend waiting 24 hours to retry sending your email to that domain.
- 5xx: Permanent issueThere are several types of permanent issues:
- Your emails are being marked as spam by our servers. Please
review the following:
- Include a subject
- Include a longer, self-written paragraph in the body of the email
- Review any links you might have added that could be detected as "suspicious"
- The recipient might have marked your emails as spam. Please communicate this issue to them. To avoid this happening in the future, the recipient should mark your emails as “not spam” or add your email address in their whitelist.
- Review the recipient's email address to make sure you have typed it correctly and that it is valid and active.
- Your emails are being marked as spam by our servers. Please review the following:
After reviewing all these points, you can also retry sending this email after 24 hours. If it still bounces back, please contact us and make sure to include the most recent bounce message.